In my defense, December is always a rather busy month! Birthdays and Christmas Parties and all that jazz. Sadly being exceptionally busy every weekend, and having been sick for the last week with a cold, my creativity has taken a small vacation. I did however, manage to make the following piece which I am quite proud of since it took some imagination to get it to all work and stay together.
Other than that, I would just like to say I love the Christmas Season. Here are a few things I love about it...
- Crisp fresh mornings with the sunrise peaking over the buildings on my drive to work
- Getting letters and Cards in the mail (I love snail mail don't you?)
- Writing letters and adding little gifts
- Dressing up and going to Christmas Parties
- Mandarin Oranges
- Snuggling inside where its warm with a cup of tea or hot chocolate
- Curling up on the couch with my husband and nerding it out watching episode after episode of Stargate SG-1 (I love him for putting up with me and my silly loves)
- Freshly fallen snow
Those are just a few things! Sometimes I think I hate winter because I dislike the cold. But then I remember how beautiful snow is, and how nice it is to snuggle up inside and just spend time with loved ones.
And on that note, since its only 10 days until Christmas.
I wish you all a very happy holiday!