Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bed Bugs

I was changing my sheets this morning and discovered a huge disgusting infestation of bed buds.

I cried a lot. and hyperventilated/panicked while mike vacuumed up all the ones he could find. Then we threw out our mattress, and bed... and are now in the process of washing everything I own that can be washed. Will be going to the laundromat tonight.

If there is one this I CANNOT handle... it is the thought of bugs crawling all over me. Just the thought sends me into hysterics... now knowing they actually HAVE been. You can only imagine what I was like when I found them.

3 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

    Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

    Sincerely,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh yuck. I can't imagine how you feel. I've felt them crawling on me since you told me about it and I know there are none! Yuck yuck. Hope the laundromat goes well and you get some sleep here tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, it's hard to imagine what you must feel. I've gotten a few bites from them from crappy hostels but I never saw the beasts, just itched for a month and still have three bite marks after 2 years because apparently I was allergic or something :/
    Wah. Hunny. I know it's nothing through the net but *HUGS TIGHT*

    ReplyDelete