Thursday, April 1, 2010

Missing My Muse



I really am quite terrible at posting, but I thought I'd get around to upping a couple of my newest creations.

They aren't up on Etsy yet, mostly because while I love to write I am terrible at coming up with descriptions for pieces and titles. I do however, have this amazing friend that is fantastic at it and normally helps me. The only problem is she is in France on a Skiing trip right now. So these will probably sit unposted until she gets back this weekend.

I actually quite like how they both turned out though. So that makes me happy.

Other than that, I've been back to writing which is nice, writing a lot actually. Funny how when nanowrimo comes around I have troubles writing 50,000 words. And yet I've written approximately 51,000 words in the last two weeks.  Half of that is because I dislocated my hip again though and therefore haven't been training the last two weeks. It's amazing how much time I have then!

Anyway, I am crossing my fingers that Hilda has her baby this weekend. I want to meet my new little nephew or niece! Plus I think she is good and ready to have that little stinker out!

Sondake!

No comments:

Post a Comment