Thursday, March 10, 2011

Inner Princess


I feel like its become habit for me to admit to falling behind on this blog. To be honest, most of the time I forget that I have it. At least I haven't forgotten how to be creative! In fact, I think my inner girly girl has come out to play lately since I seem to be in love with faux pearls, pink and lace.


And to make matters worse (or better depending on who you ask) I decided to play with tulle the other day to see if I could make a puffy, slightly tattered skirt befitting a ballerina.


(Don't worry, despite looks its not completely see through, there is a silk underskirt that comes to about mid-thigh. But I do want to make a lace overskirt for the whole thing... I think it would be pretty.... Also! please excuse my tummy, I was going to crop that out but now it seems like my photoshop has decided to quit working on me!)

Alright! Off to go finish my tea and do some work.

Next post: Try to remember to blog about all the tournaments I've been attending lately (Though I've deemed to give myself the roll as photographer instead of competitor. I'll leave the fighting to my dear husband who is actually good at it). In the mean time, have an amazing 'martial arts' type video.


No comments:

Post a Comment