Monday, August 31, 2009


I am so exhausted I kinda want to cry....

But for the most part it was a good weekend, albeit insanely busy and at times stressful and emotional. Here goes...


okay starting friday afternoon after work I went straight to Hap Ki Do sparring class... in which Mike accidentally kicked me in the ribs hard enough to just drop me. I was mad though with enough adrealine in me to get back up and keep on sparring.. ahha.. oops. Then After Hap Ki Do I went and did two hours of Jiu Jitsu which was probably stupid since my insides were all jarred and I was having trouble breathing since I couldnt take deep breaths. But I am fine now so no permanent damage.

I finally made it home at around 9pm, leaving me an hour to shower, do my makeup, hair and get out the door to go to Nanta's (Karaoke Bar in town) for my bestfriend Sil's goodbye party (she left Sunday to go back to school! *sobs) and stayed out until about 3am singing crazy songs and drinking lots of water while ignoring my sore back and ribs.


I met my friend at 1pm at her house, decided to leave the car there and go wander around down through Prince's Park, downtown, then through Kensigton and back to her house (We walked for probably around 4 hours and I got a cute pair of shorts and we waded through all the kiddie water parks in town eating icecream and holding our shoes. It was fantastic....

After we walked back to her house to let her dogs out, we went grocery shopping and cooked dinner at my house for Mike and Rodiel (Who just came over at Mike's invitation for dinner).

After dinner things started to get a bit bad... My friend called her 'boyfriend' (they were kinda together, kinda on a break because she found a text that he sent to a girl that was rather suggestive) and even though he told her earlier that day he wanted her to hang out with him and his band that night.. when she called him to go there with my phone and he called back... he told her he didn't want her there and she asked why and he just made up excuses... told her he was sorry he called her back and hung up on her.

So she was trying not to cry, even though this guy is an alcoholic pot head that has hit her before, but she was trying to make it work out. So I am sitting there telling her she HAS to leave him (I've actually been telling her that all day and she knew she had to) so... eventually she decides she is going to move out the next day. (Thankfully she already knew that she had to and it didnt take much convincing) I brought her back to her house to let the dogs out again and she smoked about Five cigarettes and had three beer... then we went to her brothers house and he said she could move in with him... she said she would sleep over at my house incase her boyfriend came home... and made it back to my house at like 11pm (After picking up icecream and a movie LOL)

Well at like midnight we ran out into the football field by my house to SCREAM our lungs out... ahahahha then we were sitting on the grass watching the stars and talking while she smoked more and tried not to cry, and some like sixteen year old punks came up to us and asked us if we had weed, which we didnt. So they asked us why we were out there.

Kid: "Why are you two young ladies out here along at midnight?"

Me: "To scream"

Kid: "that is the weirest answer I have ever gotten"

Then they ran away.... and we eventually wandered back inside.. then at like 2am she decided she didnt want to be away from her dogs and ferrets and she was going to walk home which I wasnt going to allow so I told her I would bring her home on the condition that if her boyfriend was home I wasnt leaving her there and if he came home she had to call me right away so I would pick her up. Thankfully he wasnt home.

Meanwhile I didnt get any sleep because I kept on waking up thinking she called.


Mike and I had a wedding to go to which was actually really cool because it was at the Greek Orthodox church and all ceremonial and everything, definately different than any other wedding I've been to.

Then... I went and helped my friend move out of her boyfriends and into her brother's...

Then we had the reception at 7pm which we finally left at 11pm...

and got home at almost midnight.. then couldn't sleep until probably around 4am...

Although I am pretty sure I turned my alarm off in my sleep this morning but I still woke up with just barely enough time to shower and run out the door.

I would just like to say I'd like a nap and some alone time in which I have NOTHING to do....

but I have hap ki do and jiu jitsu tonight... and may have to help shauna move another load right after work and again tomorrow if she doesnt finish today... but we will see.