Thursday, October 28, 2010

Red Lace


Okay so there is a story about the above photos. A story of utter fail (welcome to my life).

I was bored and wanted to do red makeup, I couldn't seem to make a necklace but wanted to do something creative anyway so makeup it was. It was all going well too, until I decided to put on fake lashes.

Now before I go on, let me tell you, I put fake eyelashes on all the time, that wasn't the problem. The problem was that my hands were full with eyelashes on one side, fiddling with the lamp so I had better light on the other, and needed to put the little glass vial of glue somewhere.

Right.

PUTTING IT IN YOUR MOUTH IS A GREAT IDEA RIGHT?! It was closed....

Unfortunately it shattered.

LET ME TELL YOU! EYELASH GLUE DOES NOT TASTE GOOD! And for the rest of the night my lips kept on sticking together. Thankfully I didn't cut myself?!

FAILURE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS....

Needless to say, I didn't get the eyelashes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment